I will admit it gets a little frustrating if I think a certain recipe is saved and it's not or I can't remember where I saved it. Now I have found an easy way to save all my recipes! It's called the Cook'n Recipe Organizer.
It even shows the main ingredients without having to click on the actual recipe.
Then you just click "save" and it adds it to your list of recipes!
- You can publish your own cookbook
- Make menu plans
- Make an automatic grocery list (organize it by aisle and convert pkg sizes)
- Calculate your grocery cost
- Analyze nutrition and help you choose which brands are healthier
- Include nutritional info on recipe and cookbook printouts
- Share your recipes (print or email to friends)
- Export recipes to your website or blog
- Sync it to your iPad, iPhone, or Droid!
a Rafflecopter giveaway