Friday, December 21, 2012

Facebook tests $1 fee for inbox access. Spam or Scam?

Facebook tests $1 fee for inbox access | Internet & Media - CNET News

Many use social networking for daily communication with others VIA the world wide web.

A new revamp of Facebook Messages is pointing the way to let people buy access to your inbox on the social network.
In a "small experiment" starting today, Facebook said it'll be evaluating the "usefulness of economic signals" to determine what messages, from those with whom they have no connection, might be relevant to a given user.
"This test will give a small number of people the option to pay to have a message routed to the Inbox rather than the Other folder of a recipient that they are not connected with," Facebook said in a blog post.


My question: Facebook wanting to prevent spam or is this a scam for more money to use Facebook features?. Spam or SCAM?

Enjoy our giveaways? Just click and to vote for us on the fence. Thank You

Disclosure: I received no compensation for post. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. NaturalHairLatina is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment and is an affiliate of one or more of the products and banners you will see on this site. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials In Advertising. NaturalHairLatina Disclosure. ©2012, copyright NaturalHairLatina
\

5 comments:

  1. lol When it comes to what Facebook will do to make a buck, nothing surprises me anymore. I suppose it's no different really than the ads shown in Yahoo and Gmail account. It's amazing to me how advertising has practically taken over the internet. It's rare to find a video anymore that doesn't include a repetitive commercial. Watching it evolve over the past 15 years has been very interesting. It's all about the money. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tess, Facebook is getting a little out of hand... What next..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it it some bigtime B>S...but we definitely need to get the word out about this. Scam for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I think it's definitely about making money. I don't think I would call it a "scam," because that would imply Facebook is being deceitful, and it sounds pretty straightforward.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Facebook just loves their money. I hate how I feel like I have no privacy with all the advertisements stalking me. This is just over the top.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting


Don't forget to share!

And Earn Money With Us - https://bit.ly/2KxMnG6

Grandma’s Best Christmas Candy Recipe: A Sweet Treat for the Holidays

Learn how to make Grandma’s best Christmas candy recipe at home with this easy-to-follow recipe. The holiday season is here, and what b...

Disclaimer:


NaturalHairLatina often receives compensation for post. And/or is an affiliate of one or more of the products and banners you will see on this site. Regardless, all opinions expressed are still 100% my own and a good fit for readers. Any promotion on this site is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with any social media site. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials In Advertising. NaturalHairLatina Disclosure. ©2017, copyright NaturalHairLatina





Sign up for the WP Engine affiliate program and receive a minimum of $200 per referral!