Welcome to Palawan's Hidden Hills Getaway Giveaway.
Time for a memorable vacation.What Romantic Getaways Should You Consider?
Welcome to Palawan's Hidden Hills Getaway Giveaway
Guest post on behalf of host The Travel Bug and in cooperation with What’s Up | Henry’s Mom Blogs | My Own Travels | Sporadic Thoughts | It’s My Party | Home Is Where The Heart Is | Red Lips and Pinky Toes | The Bunny’s Review | Boracay Resorts Bookings
The whole prize will total to $400 excluding transportation and yours free when you win the amazing getaway prize! Hidden Hills Private Resort.
Hidden Hills is your exotic vacation home in the Philippines, situated in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The exclusive villa is a lovely rustic chalet which sits on top of the hill with an additional loft built downhill to accommodate additional guests.
1 winner will be chosen to avail the 2 nights/3 days free accommodation. The prize is for 2 persons in one accommodation.
- Accommodations : Exclusive use of the entire property
- Welcome Drinks
- Welcome Pack / Fruit Basket
- Daily Freshly Picked Flowers From the Garden FREE
- Unlimited Coffee or Tea
- Mineral Drinking Water
- Eat-All-U-Can Fruits & Veggies in season whatever grows in the farm FREE!!!
- FREE FRESHLY PICKED BUKO (YOUNG COCONUT JUICE) ON ARRIVAL.
- Cutleries & beddings / towels/ flip-flops / rain boots / beach mats provided for use
- ONE BOTTLE OF WINE (Seasonal Welcome Compliments)
- Cleaning services (daily)
- Cooking Assistance
- The dates chosen by the winner will have to be discussed with the owner of the Hidden Hills for the availability.
- The prize is NOT convertible to cash and is valid for a year upon winning
- The winner is responsible for his/her plane/boat fare, if applicable. Visa formalities, if required, will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
CLICK TO ENTER -->a Rafflecopter giveaway
Enjoy our giveaways? Just click and to vote for us on the fence. Thank You
NaturalHairLatina received no compensation for this post and is an affiliate of one or more of the products and banners you will see on this site. Regardless, all opinions expressed are still 100% my own. Any promotion on this site is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Stumble, Digg or Google. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials In Advertising. NaturalHairLatina Disclosure. ©2013, copyright NaturalHairLatina