Are you diagnosed with diabetes or a loved one? If so check out . . . Phase+ Diabetic Skin Care Duo and start achieving healthy and beautiful skin. I was given the opportunity to try & share with readers Phase+ Foot Therapy & Phase+ Exfoliating Wash
• Peppermint oil is soothing, helps increase blood flow, and has antiseptic qualities.
• Ginkgo Biloba is an herb that contains antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties.
• Dimethicone is an oil that remains on the outer layer of skin making it an ideal ingredient for moisture retention and provides an excellent protective barrier for the skin.
• Petrolatum, an oil-based emollient, helps seal in moisture which helps skin from getting dry.
• Grape seed extract contains antioxidants that help protect skin from damage.
• Buffing beads help exfoliate thick, dry skin.
Promotes blood flow
Ease of use:
(Easy) use daily for maximum results.
My thoughts: The Duo promotes healthy blood circulation for a soothing and moisturizing experience but, the downside is the key ingredient petrolatum. Petrolatum is a little to thick for my personal likening and I feel it clogs my pores. Also, I would love to see Phase+ Diabetic Skin Care Duo in an advance formula with more menthol action.
I would recommend to anyone suffering from excessive dry skin or diabetic.
Special $2 off coupon
Prize: Phase+ Diabetic Skin Care Duo
Eligibility: 18+, Us Only, Daily, 1 winner
End Date: O2/10/2013
Hosted By: NaturalHairLatina
CoHost: Giveaway Express
Full Disclaimer: (See: Below)
Incentive Sharing- share your unique URL to this giveaway and receive an entry for every new person you refer who submits an entry
Enjoy our giveaways? Just click and to vote for us on the fence. Thank You
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
NaturalHairLatina is an affiliate of one or more of the products and banners you will see on this site. Any promotion on this site is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Stumble, Digg or Google. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials In Advertising. NaturalHairLatina Disclosure. ©2013, copyright NaturalHairLatina