Friday, September 20, 2013

Ba Star | Deep Plum Star Dust



I don't always wear makeup, but when I do, I want to look simply flawless. When stepping out on the town I want to look my best and leave a positive impression. A little makeup always doses the trick.

Source
I like neutral and natural colors and I came to this conclusion while experimenting in makeup. Plus, the colors are easier to blend, leaving a smooth finish. Recently, I was given the opportunity to review Ba Star Makeup

I love the confidence that makeup gives me.
Tyra Banks 

Review


Date: 9/16
Product: Ba Star Deep Plum Star Dust
Reviewed By: NaturalHairLatina

About: BA STAR Stardust is a loose mineral shadow. Natural or dramatic, day to night. Can be used for cheer, dance, performance or every day!
Use the BA STAR Glue- Shadow base as a primer under the stardust for an even more dramatic look and for a super strong hold!



Objective: Honest feedback.
Action Plans: Apply to eyelid.


Measure Of Success: I was provided with free Ba Star, Star Dust & Primer for review.
I applied to eyelids to create a natural to dramatic look. Easy to apply, smooth blend and long lasting. I love the shimmer.



PERFORMANCE RATING (PLEASE CIRCLE ONE)

(1)  Very poor
(2)  Below average
(3)  Average
(4)  Above average
(5)  Excellent

QUALITY:      
                                   (1)       (2)       (3)       (4)       (5)

 
SAMPLE FEEDBACK    
How satisfied were you with the following aspects of  Ba Star
Sample size*    

Very dissatisfied    Dissatisfied    Neutral    Satisfied    Very satisfied 
Full Size
Sample packaging*    

Very dissatisfied    Dissatisfied    Neutral    Satisfied    Very satisfied  

Sample overall*    

Very dissatisfied    Dissatisfied    Neutral    Satisfied    Very satisfie
Great customer service and fast shipping.

The best thing is to look natural, but it takes makeup to look natural.
Calvin Klein
FEATURES:
Makeup Videos
Custom Face Charts
Kit Builder

Pros:
Free Samples
Fundraising Opportunity
Team Ordering

Con
N/A See My thoughts:

Tip
Use primer for a more dramatic look


My Final Thoughts: Need video tutorials or custom charts for the perfect makeup look?  Beginner or pro this makeup is for you.


I feel more confident if my makeup looks good.
Ellie Goulding

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Content posted exclusively for NaturalHairLatina. If you have seen this content on a site other than NaturalHairLatina please contact immediately. Thank you for helping to stop content theft!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting


Don't forget to share!

And Earn Money With Us - https://bit.ly/2KxMnG6

Grandma’s Best Christmas Candy Recipe: A Sweet Treat for the Holidays

Learn how to make Grandma’s best Christmas candy recipe at home with this easy-to-follow recipe. The holiday season is here, and what b...

Disclaimer:


NaturalHairLatina often receives compensation for post. And/or is an affiliate of one or more of the products and banners you will see on this site. Regardless, all opinions expressed are still 100% my own and a good fit for readers. Any promotion on this site is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with any social media site. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials In Advertising. NaturalHairLatina Disclosure. ©2017, copyright NaturalHairLatina





Sign up for the WP Engine affiliate program and receive a minimum of $200 per referral!