There are many approaches to acquire white teeth, and several items to use. Likewise with things in life, you get what you pay for. Tooth whitening laser treatment in the office, cost about $600.00 Expensive for some, nevertheless the results are quick. The least expensive technique is toothpaste, but a slow process.
Whitening toothpaste has a minimal effect and low tech approach to make your teeth look whiter. Also, it may take up to six months of use twice a day to see results. Whitening toothpaste don't build the whiteness of the teeth, instead the whitening process work's to expel stains, making the teeth appear whiter. Quite a few people whiten their teeth at first with an in office laser whitening or with a gel tray and after that treatment, toothpaste is recommended to help keep up with whitening result.
The outcome depends on how regularly you brush your teeth.
How to Make: "Natural ToothPaste with Tea Tree Oil"
Making homemade toothpaste is simple and takes a few everyday ingredients. This recipe is natural and fun to make.
- 2/3 cup baking soda - Available at LuckyVitamin.com
- 4 drops tea tree oil - Available at Amazon.com Marketplace
- 2 drops peppermint oil - Available at Pure Formulas
- 5 drops liquid stevia - Available at LuckyVitamin.com
- 1½ - 2 Tbsp distilled or boiled water that has cooled
Next, blend all ingredients, then place in a small air tight jar and allow to cool.
- The key ingredient "Tea Tree Oil" by Apothecary is 100% pure Australian essential oil and my favorite. A natural antiseptic that is good to keep around the house. It can improve the appearance of skin, get rid of toe fungus and disinfect the home. Also, help battle Lice, Yeast Infections, Skin Tags, Cold Sores, Dandruff, Ringworm, Fleas, Warts, Psoriasis, and then some.
- Use to make your own particular Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Face Cleaner, Body Wash, and Toothpaste. Quit dirtying your home and make all regular Household Cleaners, Detergents, Shower Sprays, Bathroom Disinfectants, and Kitchen Sprays.
Check back often for more useful 'how to' recommendations with tea tree oil. I wonder, how do you use tea tree oil? Let me know in the comments.
Also, our friends at Apothecary will be giving one winner a free GIANT 4 ounce bottle of 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil (which lasts many people over 1 year) plus a Free eBook with 50+ Uses for Tea Tree Oil. ARV $24.99. [Enter~GiveAway]
How helpful was this article? Get social, share this post and leave a comment. Content posted exclusively for NaturalHairLatina. If you have seen this content on a site other than NaturalHairLatina please contact immediately. Thank you for helping to stop content theft!