A Endless Xpressions fundraiser succeeds because you sell an exclusive item or products that are not offered in other catalogs. People are eager to get these unique products, and order readily.
Are you looking for a fast and easy way to raise funds for your organization or something important to you?
Running a Successful Endless Xpression Fundraiser
Endless Xpressions fundraisers are simplified by the fact that the company provides everything you need.
Here are a few tips to make your Endless Xpressions fundraiser successful.
1. Volunteers should be clearly taught how your project will help the people to whom they hope to sell. Customers want to know “what’s in it for me” more than how wonderful the cause itself is. If your bracelet fundraiser is to raise money for a playground, how will it benefit the Baby Boomer on the corner whose children are grown adults? She may like your bracelet, but she should also be shown how your playground will benefit her.
2. Volunteers should believe passionately in your cause. They should be so involved that they can see little red and blue swing seats, with happy toddlers running toward them. They should have a keen desire to make that vision come true – a desire that will carry them beyond rejection.
3. Volunteers should believe passionately that your Endless Xpression fundraiser is the best possible way to raise the money you need. Your fundraiser manager will likely give a demonstration of the products. Be sure every volunteer attends and accepts the product enthusiastically.
4. Teach volunteers to convey the “I like you” message to every potential customer. People like to be liked, and will more readily order from your Tupperware fundraiser volunteers if they appear to like each customer sincerely.
5. With the “I like you” message, convey trustworthiness. The two together tend to convince customers that you have their best interest in mind.
Endless Xpression fundraisers have been successful for many groups. They can be so for your group, too, but you must work smart to make it happen.