Sunday, December 4, 2011

Beautiful Black Brotha


Beautiful Black Brotha
by Artemis


Ebony prince most gracious

Warrior honorable lord

Why are you so torn over

Such a trivial folly as

Love vs. Duty

Is it truly a question of

Which is more important - why

Does such a simple dilemma

Plague thi heart

When even the toughest armor can not protect you

Forged from my frame

My tongue shall be your sword

My heart broad and gold platted shall be your shield

My tears the holy water used to anoint your fear consumed heart

Find strength in me as I do in you





naturalhairlatina
Subject line:"SPONSOR/PRODUCT REVIEW with COMPANY NAME". Serious inquires only!

SponsoredTweets referral badge

Interested in becoming one of our followers?

Subscribe to our RSS Feed for more Deals, Featured Giveaways & Blogger Opportunity's or like us on Facebook, even follow us on Twitter & Pinterest. Also featuread on the Fence & Top Giveaway Blogs.

Sponsorship