Sunday, January 8, 2012

Kochi...hair extension. Knot today!

Anasuya Menon says "Have hair, will extend."

I'm too sexy for my hair, that's why it isn't there,” reads a popular anonymous quote on baldness. Interesting, though perhaps a little outdated, if one is to look at the sudden profusion of anti-hair loss treatments today. Not many then would get the privilege of being sexy.

The latest technique to enter the beauty industry in Kochi is hair extension. As a method to conceal thinning and increase length and volume, extensions are getting increasingly popular, says Vinu Kumar, a hair stylist who is practicing it at his salon in Tripunithura. The process that originated in Europe does not cause any harm or damage to natural hair, as the extensions are attached to the root of the hair with collagen protein. Vinu imports the materials used for the process from Spain.

Read full article : Source

Source


 My thoughts: First, let me say "I'm not anti weave," would I wear weave "yes." In my opinion weave is a personal choice. For best results of anything in life, thoroughly research and weigh options with  pro's, con's. Next, evaluate and determine what is best for you. This will save you from  rants, ramblings and horror stories.

Going natural was best for me and my health. I can honestly say "I love my #NaturalHair".





Source


Source













Source


















My question:
  1. Weave or not to weave?
  2. Weave enhance beauty?
  3. What defines natural?
  4. What are your current hair styles?
  5. Anti hair loss treatments work?
  6. Can you dance in the rain?
 Please, share and leave a comment.



Business Card   @LatinaR

*DISCLAIMER

All thoughts and opinions remain my own. ANY PRODUCT CLAIM, STATISTIC, QUOTE OR OTHER REPRESENTATION ABOUT A PRODUCT OR SERVICE SHOULD BE VERIFIED WITH THE MANUFACTURER, PROVIDER OR PARTY IN QUESTION. THIS PRODUCT GIVEAWAY DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY CONTENT WHICH MIGHT PRESENT A CONFLICT OF INTEREST. . .
I AM NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, INJURY, OR UNHAPPINESS TO PERSONS!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting


Don't forget to share!

And Earn Money With Us - https://bit.ly/2KxMnG6

Grandma’s Best Christmas Candy Recipe: A Sweet Treat for the Holidays

Learn how to make Grandma’s best Christmas candy recipe at home with this easy-to-follow recipe. The holiday season is here, and what b...

Disclaimer:


NaturalHairLatina often receives compensation for post. And/or is an affiliate of one or more of the products and banners you will see on this site. Regardless, all opinions expressed are still 100% my own and a good fit for readers. Any promotion on this site is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with any social media site. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials In Advertising. NaturalHairLatina Disclosure. ©2017, copyright NaturalHairLatina





Sign up for the WP Engine affiliate program and receive a minimum of $200 per referral!