Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Questions…


1. Wrap­ping paper or gift bags?
2. Real tree or arti­fi­cial
3. When do you put up the tree?
4. When do you take the tree down? 
5. Do you like eggnog?
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
7. Do you have a Nativ­ity scene?
8. Hard­est per­son to buy for?
9. Eas­i­est per­son to buy for?
10. Worst Christ­mas Gift you ever received?
11. Mail or email Christ­mas cards?
12. Favorite Christ­mas Movie?
13. When do you start shop­ping for Christ­mas?
14. Have you ever recy­cled a Christ­mas present?
15. Favorite things to eat at Christ­mas?
16. Clear lights or col­ored on the tree?
17. Favorite Christ­mas song?
18. Travel at Christ­mas or stay home?
19. Can you name all of Santa’s rein­deer?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
21. Open the presents Christ­mas Eve or morn­ing?
23. What is the “sil­li­est” fam­ily tra­di­tion you do, or miss doing?
24. Ugli­est Christ­mas Dec­o­ra­tion ever invented?
25. Which looks best, theme trees or homey trees?
26. Gin­ger­bread or sugar cook­ies?
27. Do you like Fruit­cake?

*Note: answer only one question or as many as you like:)

Enjoy our giveaways? Just click and to vote for us on the fence. Thank You

Disclosure: I received no compensation for post. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. NaturalHairLatina is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment and is an affiliate of one or more of the products and banners you will see on this site. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials In Advertising. NaturalHairLatina Disclosure. ©2012, copyright NaturalHairLatina


34 comments:

  1. Lots of questions but I prefer wrapping paper, I love eggnog and I actually put up my Christmas Tree in October. I get so excited for the Christmas season that I can't wait any longer. After 16 years of marriage my hubby is finally used to coming home to see the tree up at Halloween time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. answer only one question or as many as you like:) #eggnog . . Yummy

      Delete
  2. I prefer wrapping paper, Love real trees, We put our tree up on Black Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have two 4 foot artificial trees for each of our girls to put their ornaments on, and we have a real tree that's about 7 ft. tall. We put them out a little early this year, a couple days before Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say open presents CHristmas morning! That's the magical time for us

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to travel somewhere nice on Christmas but we stay home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like fruitcake,but no one else in my family does...lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always use wrapping paper because I find gift bags expensive
    (d schmidt)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i put up Christmas tree after All Saints Day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Easiest person to buy for is my youngest son. Easy to fit and plenty of ideas for toys and games.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My all time favorite Christmas movie is It's a Wonderful Life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have an artificial tree because there will be no children here for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love real trees, I cannot stand the artificial ones!
    Karina V

    ReplyDelete
  13. Real trees, always! Just had this conversation today!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
    I prefer gift bags if I can use them -- they're convenient and easy, plus I'm terrible at wrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I prefer gift bags, I'm terrible at wrapping and gift bags are more convenient. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Favorite Christ­mas Movie?
    Love Actually - a nice and modern romantic comedy, just love it)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I definitely prefer gift bags because I am a horrible gift wrapper!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hardest person to buy foк,
    My mother!

    Elena
    queen-of-pain_at_yandex_dot_com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Salad was my favorite, whether it's fruit, macaroni, or anything. My christmas can't complete without salad.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Real tree! Growing up we had a plastic one, but now that I'm older I love the scent of a fresh tree!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wrapping paper for kids, i love watching them open it…even the crazy shaped gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I do like some fruitcake, it just really depends on the brand or who made it. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  23. 1. Wrap­ping paper or gift bags? Definitely wrapping paper!

    ReplyDelete
  24. . Real tree or arti­fi­cial-artificial for us. We have several asthmatics that can't be around real trees.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wrap­ping paper or gift bags? We always use wrapping paper!

    ReplyDelete
  26. My favorite Christmas song is The Little Drummer Boy.

    Jmesparza821(at)gmail(dot)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like to get and give Christmas cards through the mail...more personal and sometimes I get photos. :)

    Sherry
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Definitely wrapping paper. Have to have an artifical tree because of allergies, but I really prefer a fresh one. Favorite Movie is It's a Wonderful Life

    ReplyDelete
  29. Do I like Fruitcake ? No No No
    r.d1@myfairpoint.net

    ReplyDelete
  30. 1. Wrap­ping paper or gift bags? I actually use both, but I prefer wrapping paper.

    ReplyDelete
  31. definitely gift bags- I'm not much of a wrapper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting


Don't forget to share!

And Earn Money With Us - https://bit.ly/2KxMnG6

Grandma’s Best Christmas Candy Recipe: A Sweet Treat for the Holidays

Learn how to make Grandma’s best Christmas candy recipe at home with this easy-to-follow recipe. The holiday season is here, and what b...

Disclaimer:


NaturalHairLatina often receives compensation for post. And/or is an affiliate of one or more of the products and banners you will see on this site. Regardless, all opinions expressed are still 100% my own and a good fit for readers. Any promotion on this site is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with any social media site. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials In Advertising. NaturalHairLatina Disclosure. ©2017, copyright NaturalHairLatina





Sign up for the WP Engine affiliate program and receive a minimum of $200 per referral!