Friday, August 16, 2013

-sp Eliminating the source of itchy scalp




Is Your Styling Routine Bad for Your Hair?

Follicleanse® Shampoo Review




First, I would like to say this products works wonders. I have severely itchy scalp that becomes  red and inflamed when I scratch. Therefore,  I was super excited to try this awesome product that actually worked by opening and cleansing my clogged scalp pores,.

Product Description: 

 Follicleanse shampoo does an amazing job of getting deep cleaning the scalp and eliminating the source of itch scalp, dandruff, and flaking problems helping the scalp return to a healthier state without any flakes or itch. We think that follicleanse is the best dandruff shampoo you can find. With Zinc PCA which helps get rid of dandruff. Follicleanse® is the best product to remove scalp sebum and balance oil production.

Questions to answer

What does the product promise? Cleanse scalp to promote healthy hair growth

Claim: 

  1. How well does it achieve those goals? Hair feels and smells refreshed. I'm very satisfied with results.

 What I like and dislike about product: 


Pros:

  • Paraben Free

  • Reduce oil production

  • Increase blood circulation to scalp

  • Stops DHT accumulation

Cons: N/A

Tip: 

Use daily with conditioner to see results.

SAMPLE FEEDBACK    
How satisfied were you with the following aspects of  Follicleanse
Sample size*    

Very dissatisfied    Dissatisfied    Neutral    Satisfied    Very satisfied
Sample packaging*    

Very dissatisfied    Dissatisfied    Neutral    Satisfied    Very satisfied
Sample effects (could you feel it working?)*    

Very dissatisfied    Dissatisfied    Neutral    Satisfied    Very satisfied
Sample overall*    

Very dissatisfied    Dissatisfied    Neutral    Satisfied    Very satisfied

Other Comments?   Overall, the product is awesome and made with natural ingredients .  What I like the most is the gentle cleaning without all the harsh chemicals. I have natural hair that is dry and dull. So,  I'm always looking for a great shampoo to cleanse and give life to my hair.. The product has easy to follow directions and a little goes along way. So you only need a dime size. The product has a great lather and you can actually see the dirt in the suds I would recommend the shampoo to anyone looking to detox  hair to promote healthy hair..


 



Enjoy our giveaways? Just click and to vote for us on the fence. Thank You


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 Content posted exclusively for NaturalHairLatina. If you have seen this content on a site other than NaturalHairLatina please contact immediately. Thank you for helping to stop content theft!

Interested in becoming one of our followers?

Subscribe to our RSS Feed for more Deals, Featured Giveaways & Blogger Opportunity's or like us on Facebook, even follow us on Twitter & Pinterest. Also featuread on the Fence & Top Giveaway Blogs.

Sponsorship