The best part about Halloween other than the cool coatumes is the heavenly treats. Candy Corn Popcorn Balls are one of those yummy must have's during Halloween! In the event that you haven't experienced them yet... what are you waiting for?! They are super tasty and simple to prepare. This is a fun recipe to fix with the kiddos!
- 6 tablespoons popcorn kernels - Available at Tropical Tradition
- 1/4 cup peanut oile - Available at LuckyVitamin.com
- 1/2 cup sugar - Available at Amazon.com Marketplace
- Cookingspray - Available at Casa.com
- 1 cup candycorn - Available at PartyCity.com
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts - Available at AAmazon.com Marketplace
- 4 cups mini marshmallows (about 2/3 of a 10-ounce bag) - Available at Amazon.com Marketplace
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter - Available at Amazon.com Marketplace
- Heat a large pot over medium-high heat; add the popcorn kernels and peanut oil. When the oil starts to sizzle, sprinkle the sugar over the kernels. Cover with a tight-fitting lid and shake the pot until the popping slows down, about 8 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool. Spray a large bowl with cooking spray and add the popcorn, candy corn and peanuts.
- Combine the marshmallows and butter in a large pot over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring, until melted and smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the melted marshmallow mixture over the popcorn mixture and gently toss to coat.
- Coat your hands with cooking spray, then shape the popcorn into 3-inch balls.
- Let cool and enjoy!
How helpful was this article? Get social, share this post and leave a comment. Content posted exclusively for NaturalHairLatina. If you have seen this content on a site other than NaturalHairLatina please contact immediately. Thank you for helping to stop content theft!