Some of the more common skin problems encountered by men and women alike include:
|Free Reward at Sephora - Card Registration|
- l dark circles or eye bags
- l wrinkles under the eyes
- l dry or blotchy skin
- l oily complexion
- l discoloration or pigmentation
- l vertical frown lines between the eyebrows
- l double chin
1. Wash with mild soap and water – This is a time-tested skin care solution that need not be expensive. What ever your skin type may be, the main goal is remove the excess oil, dirt, and cosmetic residue that accumulates on a daily basis on the surface of the skin. A soap bar would do the trick, but so does liquid soap. The unscented soaps, usually made of glycerin, work best. Just gently rub the soap lather over your face and neck and rinse with lukewarm water.
3. Towel-dry your face – Be brisk and gentle. Gently pat your skin with the towel instead of roughly rubbing it all over your face. A towel rub also helps remove heaped-up dead cells and allows young cells to reach the surface. Your face may glow briefly from this free, do-it-yourself exfoliation.
4. Other skin care treatments – You will also be needing a combination of moisturizer and antioxidants that are found in products that contain vitamin C and E. These vitamins help repair skin damage and protects it from pollutants and ultraviolet rays. Depending on how serious your skin problems are — you should take time to consult a dermatologist. You should also try to use non-allergenic over-the-counter moisturizers that contain alpha hydroxy acids.
6. Apply Moisturizer – You should apply it while the skin is still damp, usually within three minutes after taking a shower. Apply a heavy layer of moisturizer during the winter season. A moisturizer makes the face smoother and more healthy. Moisturizers are good in locking in the skin’s own moisture to prevent dryness. The more oil a moisturizer contains, the more effectively it protects against moisture loss. Avoid products that contain fragrances, preservatives, and other chemicals that might irritate the skin.
Surely, a skin care ritual must be complimented by a good night’s sleep. Some aromatherapy products are also good for the skin especially those that have sweet smells like sandalwood, lavender, chamomile, sage, lemon grass, orange citrus, and rose – all of which have a calming effect.
Taking care of your skin is important. Sure, beauty may only be skin-deep but, as they say, ugliness goes to bone. So ere's the solution for taking care of your skin for FREE.