The Pumpkin Martini is a wonderful cocktail for fall and there are many different ways to make them. This is a simple recipe that uses vanilla vodka with cream liqueur and pumpkin syrup.
- 1/2 ounce cream liqueur
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1/2 ounce pumpkin liqueur or pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 tsp whipped cream (optional)
- Cinnamon stick for garnish
- Pour the cream liqueur and vodka into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Add the pumpkin liqueur or syrup.
- Shake again.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Top with a teaspoon of whipped cream.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick.